Registered user since Tue 9 Jan 2018
I completed a PhD in Computer Science at the Institute of Mathematics and Statistics at University of São Paulo in 2015. Currently, I am an Assistant Professor at the Northern Arizona University, USA. I was a visiting scholar at the University of California, Irvine from July 2013 to January 2014.
I research the intersections of Software Engineering (SE) and Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW). Currently, I am working on the support of newcomers to Open Source Software development communities. I am interested in Open Source Software, Human Aspects of Software Engineering, Empirical Software Engineering, and Mining Software Repositories techniques.
- Committee Member in Joint Track on Software Engineering Education and Training within the Software Engineering Education and Training-track
- How to Support ML End-User Programmers through a Conversational Agent
- An Industry Case Study on Adoption of AI-based Programming Assistants
- Committee Member in Research Track within the Research Track-track
- How Far Are We? The Triumphs and Trials of Generative AI in Learning Software Engineering
- Unraveling the Drivers of Sense of Belonging in Software Delivery Teams: Insights from a Large-Scale Survey