Registered user since Tue 9 Jan 2018
I completed a PhD in Computer Science at the Institute of Mathematics and Statistics at University of São Paulo in 2015. Currently, I am an Assistant Professor at the Federal University of Technology - Paraná (UTFPR), Brazil. I was a visiting scholar at the University of California, Irvine from July 2013 to January 2014.
I research the intersections of Software Engineering (SE) and Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW). Currently, I am working on the support of newcomers to Open Source Software development communities. I am interested in Open Source Software, Human Aspects of Software Engineering, Empirical Software Engineering, and Mining Software Repositories techniques.
- An Empirical Investigation on the Challenges Faced by Women in the Software Industry: A Case Study
- How to Debug Inclusivity Bugs? A Debugging Process with Information Architecture
- Bots for Pull Requests: The Good, the Bad, and the Promising
- Session Chair of Software Engineering in Practice 4 (part of Technical Track)
- Committee Member in Mentors within the SMeW - Student Mentoring Workshop-track
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Technical Track-track
- The best defense is a good defense: adapting negotiation methods for tackling pressure over software project estimates
- Perceptions of the State of D&I and D&I Initiative in the ASF
Mining Software Repositories
International Conference on Program Comprehension
View general profile