Registered user since Mon 8 May 2017
Vinay is a TCS Fellow and Head of Software Systems Research at Tata Research Development Design Centre of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). His research interests include digital twins, learning native software, model-driven software engineering, AI in software engineering, and enterprise modeling. His work in model-driven software engineering has led to a toolset that has been used to deliver several large business-critical systems over the past 25 years. Much of this work has found way into OMG standards, three of which Vinay contributed to in a leadership role. An alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Vinay is a Fellow of Indian National Academy of Engineering and also serves as Visiting Professor at Aston University Birmingham, Middlesex University London, and Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur.
- T4: Digital Twins for Simulation-based Decision-Making in the Face of Uncertainty
- Committee Member in PC - Practice Track within the Technical Track-track
- Committee Member in Steering Committee
- Toward AI Enabled Enterprise
- How is Artificial Intelligence transforming Model-Driven Engineering?
- Toward a Symbiotic Approach Leveraging Generative AI for Model-Driven Engineering
View general profile