Registered user since Wed 19 Mar 2014
Name: Eelco Visser
Bio: Eelco Visser is Antoni van Leeuwenhoek Professor of Computer Science at Delft University of Technology. He received a master’s and doctorate in computer science from the University of Amsterdam in 1993 and 1997, respectively. Previously he served as postdoc at the Oregon Graduate Institute, as Assistant Professor at Utrecht University, and as Associate Professor at TU Delft.
His research interests include programming languages, software language engineering, domain-specific programming languages, program transformation, software security, and interaction design. With his students he has designed and implemented the Spoofax language workbench, as well as many domain-specific languages, including DSLs for syntax definition (SDF), program transformation (Stratego), software deployment (Nix), web application development (WebDSL), and mobile phone applications (mobl). He is the lead developer of the researchr bibliography management system and the WebLab learning management system.
Affiliation: Delft University of Technology
Personal website: http://eelcovisser.org
Research interests: Programming Languages, Domain-Specific Languages, Language Workbenches, Language Engineering, Web Programming
SPLASH 2017 Activities
- SPLASH 2016 General Chair in Steering Committee for SPLASH 2017
- Author of Deep Priority Conflicts in the Wild — A Pilot Study within the SLE-track in SLE 2017
- Author of The Semantics of Name Resolution in Grace within the DLS 2017-track in DLS 2017
- Author of FlowSpec: Declarative Dataflow Analysis Specification within the SLE-track in SLE 2017
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile