ICSE 2023 – Accommodation:
Melbourne has a superb range of accommodation to suit all budgets, tastes and delegates’ needs. Most of Melbourne’s city hotels are within walking distance of the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC), meaning delegates can navigate their way to and from the venue with ease. However, if walking is not suitable for you, tram travel in the city of Melbourne is free and easily accessible.
The ICSE 2023 team have secured a range of accommodation from shared apartments to single premier rooms, all in the vicinity of the venue and first-class facilities for your consideration.
Please contact the Secretariat directly to assist you with the booking.
Pan Pacific Melbourne:
Located just a minute away from MCEC, Pan Pacific Melbourne is regarded as one of the best luxury hotels in Melbourne Australia and features a collection of rooms and suites designed for a good night’s rest. Take in panoramic views of the city, Port Philip Bay and the Yarra River from floor-to-ceiling windows and enjoy a variety of splendid amenities at Pan Pacific.
Address: South Wharf, 2 Convention Centre Pl, Melbourne VIC 3006. Connected to venue (MCEC)
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/pATHhZGSMBp
- Deluxe King Room - $339 per night room only
- Against a wonderful backdrop of Port Philip Bay, our Deluxe Room features an ensuite bathroom with a shower and a bathtub.
- Family Queen Room - $339 per night room only
- Featuring stunning views of Port Phillip Bay, our Family Queen Room comes with a separate shower and bathtub as well as a wide selection of television channels, offering you the perfect family hotel in Melbourne to retreat within a stylish setting.
Novotel South Wharf Melbourne:
Whether travelling for business or leisure, Novotel Melbourne South Wharf provides sophisticated yet comfortable guest rooms removed from the hustle and bustle of city life. From the hotel's elevated position with floor-to-ceiling windows, each room offers striking views from the city to the bay. Rooms at this stunning Melbourne hotel feature a Novotel Live 'N Dream signature bed, LED Smart TV with media hub, a minibar, work desk and Complimentary Wireless Internet access.
Address: 7 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf.
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/8BGofHJuRew
- Standard Queen Room - $275 per night inclusive of breakfast for one
- Featuring floor to ceiling windows with views across the city or towards Port Philip Bay. Each Superior room has a Queen Bed. Bathrooms feature walk-in shower & Fair trade sugar cane amenities.
AC by Marriott Southbank:
AC Hotel by Marriott Melbourne Southbank is a design-led hotel for the guest who is intentional in everything they do. Through overthinking every element of your stay, AC provides everything you need and nothing you don’t. Stay active at the modern AC Fitness Centre equipped with free weights and LifeFitness cardio equipment. Relax by the infinity pool while savouring expertly crafted cocktails from the pool bar.
Address: 199-201 Normanby Rd, Southbank VIC 3006.
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/zD5LXLPL5YXyFwWS8
- Deluxe Room - $230 per night room only
- AC Marriott Southbank will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a closet, an electric tea pot, a minibar, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. With contemporary styling, AC Marriott rooms are designed to keep the mind sharp, balanced and inspired.
Oakwood Premier Melbourne
Located at the fringes of Melbourne City, Oakwood Premier Melbourne combines the conveniences of a hotel with the modern comforts of serviced apartments. Set within a 40-storey tower, the property boasts 132 luxurious hotel rooms and 260 serviced apartments, styled and furnished with state-of-the-art in-room technology that caters to the modern traveller.
Address: 202 Normanby Rd, Southbank VIC 3006
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/jwkwEftR2GPQ1JBw5
- Superior Room - $250 per night (room only)
- Warm and welcoming, the sunlit Superior Rooms are handsomely decorated and astutely furnished, making this an ideal stay for guests on a short business trip or weekend staycation. Our Superior Rooms are located on levels 7 to 25 and feature plush bedding, a 55-inch TV with Google Chromecast, and a luxurious rain shower along with bath amenities. Each room also comes equipped with a digital concierge tablet and a Nespresso machine for coffees at any time of the day.
- Studio Room - $290 per night (room only)
- Studio Rooms on levels 7 to 25 are handsomely furnished with modern appliances and a fully-equipped kitchen. Featuring a full-sized fridge, Nespresso machine, microwave and combined washer and dryer, these rooms are a spacious selection for business or leisure guests visiting Melbourne. Each Studio Room is furnished with plush bedding, a 55-inch TV with Google Chromecast, luxurious rainshower and bath amenities.
- 1 Bedroom Apartment - $330 per night (room only)
- Relax and rejuvenate in the spacious One-Bedroom Apartment. A perfect abode for guests relocating or on an extended trip, business executives will especially enjoy the separate living area, providing ample space to work and relax throughout your stay. Bring out your inner chef and prepare homemade meals in a fully-equipped kitchen, complete with two plate induction cooktops, full-sized fridge, microwave oven, dishwasher and a Nespresso machine.
Crowne Plaza Melbourne:
Melbourne CBD accommodation is made easy with Crowne Plaza Melbourne. Enjoy central accommodation in the heart of Melbourne city in the best hotel room in Melbourne. Featuring large windows that offer spectacular views of Melbourne city and the large heated outdoor swimming pool. Whether you’re looking for a spacious family room for your weekend holiday in Melbourne or simply a spectacular standard hotel room in Melbourne CBD for your Corporate Travel and Business Travel needs.
Address: 1/5 Spencer St, Docklands VIC 3008
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/9bP5YeE7v4Z79JNLA
- Standard Room - $265 per night room only
- These rooms overlook either the city of Melbourne or the outdoor swimming pool. It includes plush bedding, an ensuite bathroom and a 42-inch TV with cable channels and on-demand movies. There is 24-hour in-room dining and a work space.
Oaks on Market:
Perfect for the entire family, Oaks Melbourne on Market hotel is situated in the heart of Melbourne, conveniently located within walking distance to all the action. The one and two-bedroom apartments offers inclusive WiFi and TV with streaming capabilities along with all the hotel favourites, including an onsite pool, gym and restaurant.
Address: 60 Market St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/uuwKf56jXAV8D7Xs8
- 1 Bedroom Apartment - $279 per night room only
- This apartment features one large double bed, an equipped kitchenette with tea/coffee making facilities, air-conditioning and TV with cable channels. Also provided is free WiFi and room service is available from the on-site restaurant or via an online food delivery company.
- 2 Bedroom Apartment - $469 per night room only
- This apartment features an equipped kitchenette with tea/coffee making facilities, air-conditioning and TV with cable channels. Bedroom one has one double bed and bedroom two has a large double bed. Also provided is free WiFi and room service is available from the on-site restaurant or via an online food delivery company.
- Studio Apartment - $249 per night room only
- This studio features one large double bed, an equipped kitchenette with tea/coffee making facilities, air-conditioning and TV with cable channels. Also provided is free WiFi and room service is available from the on-site restaurant or via an online food delivery company.
Best Western Melbourne:
Best Western Hotel Melbourne (formerly known as Pensione Hotel) offers rich experiences in every one of our guest spaces. Whether you’re here for business or a weekend at the footy with mates, come and discover the good lifestyle without the luxury price tag when you book accommodation at Best Western Melbourne.
Address: 16 Spencer Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/cQe8PGfQR4P2
- Matchbox Room - $125 per night room only
- While you want something that’s inexpensive, you also want something that’s clean and hygienic. You might need ‘just’ a bed for the night, but you understandably want comfort as well. Luckily, you can have both when you book a Matchbox Room at Best Western Hotel on Spencer St in Melbourne.
- Shoebox Room - $135 per night room only
- As comfortable as it is compact, the Shoebox Room provides all the amenities and features you need at a price you can afford. Ideal for a single person looking for a one-night stay hotel, but equally as suitable for two people.
- Standard Twin Room - $145 per night room only
- Perfectly situated within walking distance of the best food and fashion destinations, the finest dining, many of city’s popular tourism sites and attractions, and a public transport system that takes you anywhere you need to go, when it comes to finding a comfortable yet affordable twin room in Melbourne, think Best Western.
Batman’s Hill on Collins:
In the heart of Melbourne CBD, Batman’s Hill Hotel on Collins Street is opposite Southern Cross Station and within walking distance of many of the city’s most sought-after attractions. With 190 rooms, suites and apartments offering great value for money, Batman’s Hill is ideal for both short trips and long-term stays.
Address: 623 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/xCLTof1G94fVZ5i79
- Standard Queen Room - $189* per night room only
- Description - At Batman’s Hill on Collins the Standard Rooms combine convenience and comfort. Appointed with contemporary fittings, they offer a 3.5 star budget option with a 4 stars service and a priceless location.
- Premier King Room - $219* per night room only
- Description - At Batman’s Hill on Collins the Premier Rooms offer spacious 4 star suites with an impeccable service and an unrivalled location. Perfect for business travellers and discerning guests, they will make your stay as unique as our property.
Hyatt Centric Melbourne:
Hyatt Centric Melbourne features 277 chic rooms, an upscale restaurant inspired by the local foodie scene, a fitness centre, and an indoor pool—making it the perfect launchpad for exploring. The 25th-floor bar is the place to go for celebrations with signature cocktails and stunning views across the Yarra River. Centrally located on Downie Street in Melbourne’s central business district (CBD), the hotel is just minutes from Docklands and Southbank precincts—home to world-class entertainment, convention centres, and sporting venues.
Address: 25 Downie St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/JXzopvpJCcR3ZsVY7
- King Room - $260 per night room only
- Description - Start your Melbourne journey from this spacious, modern room with a locally inspired décor and playful accents designed to spark your curiosity. The inviting space includes one king bed, a sitting area, multifunctional workspace, and stylish bathroom with walk-in shower.
- View King Room - $300 per night room only
- Description - After a day of unforgettable experiences, immerse yourself in stunning views of Port Phillip Bay from this chic room located on floors 12 to 24. Featuring a comfy bed, a multifunctional workspace and sitting area, and a stylish bathroom with walk-in shower, it’s the perfect launch pad for your Melbourne journey.
Deadline: Wednesday 12 April 2023
No accommodation payments will be refunded on or after 12 April 2023.
Participants who confirm an accommodation booking with a credit card or full pre-payment and who wish to cancel on or after 12 April 2023 are liable for the full cost of their accommodation nights cancelled. To cancel your reservation, please contact the Conference Secretariat. Name changes to a reservation can be made at no charge.
Delegates who confirm attendance by paying a minimum of the first night and do not advise of cancellation before 12 April 2023 the ‘no show’ rate, as penalised by the hotel will be charged to you and your payment will not be refunded. This charge is calculated as the room rate per night multiplied by the dates booked and secured. Please ensure that accommodation dates are correct at time of booking and before 12 April 2023 if any changes are required.
Change of booking
Any change in booking must be made in writing to the Symposium Secretariat and NOT directly to the hotel before 19 June 2023. Any changes received after 19 June 2023 will be at the hotels discretion and based on availability.
As check in at most hotels is not until 1400, it is possible that your room may not be ready for immediate occupation on your early arrival. Whilst hotels will do everything possible to accommodate early arrivals, if you wish to be guaranteed immediate occupation you can pay an extra day’s tariff for the night before you are due to arrive. If you wish to take this precaution, please advise the Symposium Secretariat so we can notify the hotel that your room is required early.
Please indicate if you will arrive at your hotel after 1800. Failure to do so might result in your room being released.
Please direct all registration enquiries to:
ICSE 2023 Conference Secretariat
Managed by ICMS Australasia Pty Ltd
PO Box 5005
VIC, 3205, Australia
P: +61 3 9682 0500