ACM SIGPLAN/SIGBED Conference on Languages, Compilers, and Tools for Embedded Systems
Welcome to the 19th Annual ACM SIGPLAN / SIGBED 2018 Conference on Languages, Compilers, and Tools for Embedded Systems (LCTES 2018). The conference will take place from June 19th to June 20th. Follow us on https://twitter.com/acmlctes.
LCTES provides a link between the programming languages and embedded systems engineering communities. Researchers and developers in these areas are addressing many similar problems, but with different backgrounds and approaches. LCTES is intended to expose researchers and developers from either area to relevant work and interesting problems in the other area and provide a forum where they can interact.
See https://conf.researchr.org/track/LCTES-2018/LCTES-2018-papers for full details.
- Full paper: 10 pages presenting original work.
- Work-in-progress paper: 2-4 pages papers presenting original ideas that are likely to trigger interesting discussions.
journal modein addition to the usual conference mode. All accepted full papers will be invited to be published in a special issue of JSA (Journal of System Architecture)
Authors of accepted full papers will be invited to formally submit their supporting materials to the Artifact Evaluation process. The Artifact Evaluation process is run by a separate committee whose task is to reproduce (at least some) experiments and asses how the artifacts support the work described in the papers. This submission is voluntary and will not influence the final decision regarding the papers.
Original contributions are solicited on the topics of interest including, but not limited to:
- Programming language challenges, including:
- Compiler challenges, including:
- Tools for analysis, specification, design, and implementation, including:
- Theory and foundations of embedded systems, including:
- Novel embedded architectures, including:
- Mobile systems and IoT, including:
- Empirical studies and their reproduction, and confirmation