This is the 6th edition of INTUITESTBEDS (International Workshop on User Interface Test Automation and Testing Techniques for Event Based Software). INTUITESTBEDS is a merge of two workshops with very similar goals and topics, INTUITEST – International Workshop on User Interface Test Automation (organized 3 times before the merge), and TESTBEDS – International Workshop on TESting Techniques for event BasED Software (organized 7 times before the merge).
The workshop aims to bring together the researchers, practitioners and tool developers working on topics related to:
- automated testing of applications through the user interfaces, including but not limited to graphical user interfaces, user interfaces of mobile devices and applications, and user interfaces of web applications, and
- testing of other types of event-driven software, such as network protocols, embedded software, IoT applications and devices, web services and device drivers.
INTUITESTBEDS will be organized as a workshop of ICST 2023 (IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation), in Dublin.
For additional info and past editions please visit the INTUITESTBEDS web site at: https://www.intuitestbeds.org/
Call for Papers
We solicit novel papers related to the following topics (not strictly limited) in the context of testing User Interface and other Event Based Systems:
- modeling and model inference,
- test case generation and execution,
- test oracles,
- coverage, metrics and evaluation,
- data analysis and reporting,
- abstraction and re-usability,
- interoperability and cross-platform testing,
- prioritization and optimization,
- tooling and industrial experiences.
Papers can be of one of the following four types:
a. Full research contributions will be 8 pages in two-column IEEE conference publication format. b. Position papers describing an important direction for our community will be a maximum of 4 pages. in two-column IEEE conference publication format. c. Testing tool demos will be 4 pages length in two-column IEEE conference publication format, for researchers who want to present tools relevant to the workshop. d. Industrial presentations will require the submission of a 2 page overview and 4 example slides.
Each paper in the first three categories (full, position and demo) will be reviewed by at least three program committee members. Papers should be submitted as PDF files in two-column IEEE conference publication format. Templates for LaTeX and Microsoft Word are available here. Please use the letter, format template and conference option.
Accepted papers will be published as part of ICST workshops proceedings, through the IEEE digital library.
Papers should be submitted through EasyChair.