Registered user since Sat 6 Jun 2020
I am currently a postdoctoral researcher at LUT University (Finland). My research activities are related to modern software development practices and methodologies, including data analysis in software engineering, software quality, software maintenance and evolution, focusing on Technical Debt as well as code and architectural smells. Before that, I was a postdoctoral researcher at the Tampere University (Finland) and at the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, (Italy). Moreover, I was visiting researcher at the University of Kaiserslautern (TUK) and the Fraunhofer Institute for Experimental Software Engineering IESE (Germany). I obtained my Ph.D. in Computer Science in 2015 with a dissertation on effort estimation and data analysis in software engineering.
- Towards a Methodology for Participant Selection in Software Engineering Experiments. A Vision of the Future
- Committee Member in Technical Track PC within the Technical Papers-track
- Social Media and Publicity Co-Chair in Organizing Committee
- Session Chair of Defect Prediction (part of Technical Papers)
- Session Chair of Development Approaches, Requirements & Behavioral Software Engineering (part of Technical Papers)
View general profile