Need research ideas? Join us on July 16 at Discussions with Experts on Symbolic Execution to discuss the following questions and possibly more.
- How do we handle loops in symbolic execution?
- Existing studies on symbolic execution overwhelmingly focus on integer programs. How do we effectively handle other types such as String and Heap?
- How do we effectively combine symbolic execution with alternative techniques such as fuzzing and abstract interpretation?
- How can we better integrate SMT solving and symbolic execution?
- Is it possible to apply symbolic execution to new programming paradigms such as neuronal networks?
- How do we better use models for parts of the code that we don’t want to execute symbolically?
- Can one build a product around symbolic execution? What will it take to do this?
- Are there other open problems on symbolic execution?
Fri 16 JulDisplayed time zone: Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris change
03:20 - 04:00
Symbolic ExecutionDiscussions with Experts at Discussions with Experts (room 2)
Chair(s): Jun Sun Singapore Management University, Willem Visser Stellenbosch University, South Africa
Need research ideas? Join us to discuss the following questions.
Discussions with Experts