We are pleased to announce that this year’s workshops will be:
- Workshop on AI and Software Testing/Analysis (AISTA)
- International Workshop on Smart Contract Analysis (WOSCA)
- International Workshop on Verification of Objects at Runtime Execution (VORTEX)
- International Workshop on Aliasing, Capabilities and Ownership (IWACO
- International Workshop on Context-Oriented Programming and Advanced Modularity (COP)
- Workshop on Implementation, Compilation, Optimization of OO Languages, Programs and Systems (ICOOOLPS
- Workshop on Formal Techniques for Java-like Programs
Call for Proposals
ECOOP and ISSTA will host a diverse offering of workshops bringing together academics, industrial researchers, and practitioners to exchange new ideas, problems, and experiences. Topics for workshops may include, but are not limited to, the theory, design, implementation, optimization, testing, and analysis of programs and programming languages. Workshop organizers are encouraged to take advantage of the co-location of the two conferences to broaden participation and offer topics that may be of interest to multiple communities.
To submit a proposal for an ECOOP/ISSTA workshop, please complete the online application form linked to below. After submitting, you will receive an automated email confirmation of your submission and, within four weeks, a formal response notifying you if the workshop has been accepted for ECOOP/ISSTA. Proposals will be reviewed on a rolling basis until January 31, 2021.
Link to Online Application Form: https://forms.gle/acnyGJTRaVKa9Rku5
Each workshop must conform to the following schedule constraints:
- The workshop’s website must be live within two weeks of notification of the workshop’s acceptance and include relevant information about any call for papers.
- The paper submission date for the workshop must be at least one week after the final technical paper notification date for both main conferences, i.e. the earliest workshop submission date can be April 26th, 2021.
- Final notification dates for paper acceptance to workshops must be at least 3 days before the early registration period ends.