Registered user since Fri 28 Apr 2017
Massimiliano Di Penta is a full professor at the University of Sannio, Italy. His research interests include software maintenance and evolution, mining software repositories, empirical software engineering, search-based software engineering, and software testing. He is an author of over 260 papers that appeared in international journals, conferences, and workshops. He has received several awards for research and service, including four ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished paper awards. Most importantly, he has received several distinguished reviewer awards. He serves and has served in the organizing and program committees of more than 100 conferences, including ICSE, FSE, ASE, and ICSME. He will be program co-chair of ESEC/FSE 2021 and of ICSE 2023. He is co-editor in chief of the Journal of Software: Evolution and Processes edited by Wiley, editorial board member of ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology and Empirical Software Engineering Journal edited by Springer, and has served the editorial board of the IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering.
- Automated Identification and Qualitative Characterization of Safety Concerns Reported in UAV Software Platforms
- Session Chair of MIP awards and ASE 2024 (part of Most Influential Papers (MIP))
- Committee Member in Most Influential Papers (MIP) Chair within the Most Influential Papers (MIP)-track
- Towards Automatically Addressing Self-Admitted Technical Debt: How Far Are We?
- Most Influential Paper Award Co-Chair in Organizing Committee
View general profile