The 6th International Workshop on Advances in Mobile App Analysis
A-Mobile aims to create an active, initiative and sustainable forum for mobile researchers and practitioners. The participants are encouraged to exchange their thoughts, present automated approaches and technologies in the field of mobile app analysis, including security analysis (e.g., malware detection, vulnerability discovery, and reverse engineering), performance analysis, compatibility analysis, privacy analysis (e.g., data protection and code protection), and plagiarism detection (as detailed in Section VII), etc.
- Guozhu Meng (SKLOIS, Institute of Information Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China)
- Xiao Chen (Monash University)
- Ting Su (East China Normal University)
- Jacques Klein (University of Luxembourg)
- Sam Malek (University of California, Irvine)