Registered user since Mon 8 Jan 2018
I am an Assistant Professor at BTH, in Software Engineering department. I received my Ph.D. (cum laude) from the Department of Information Processing Science, University of Oulu, Finland. I received the B.Sc. degree in Computer Science from the University of Bari, Italy, and the M.Sc. degree in Information Processing Science from the University of Oulu, Finland. My research interests include agile software development methodologies, requirement engineering, psycho-cognitive studies in SE and Green SE. I also have a strong interest in methodological aspects and empirical approaches, as well as open science. I usually serve on program committees for ESEM, EASE, ICSSP, PROFES conferences. I am a member of ACM and IEEE Computer Society.
- Session Chair of Testing & Security 1 (part of Technical Papers)
- Session Chair of Testing & Security 2 (part of Technical Papers)
- Towards a Methodology for Participant Selection in Software Engineering Experiments. A Vision of the Future
- Committee Member in Technical Track PC within the Technical Papers-track
- Vision for an Artefact-based Approach to Regulatory Requirements Engineering
View general profile