Whether you are visiting world class wineries, immersing yourself in the atmosphere of the AFL or spending the day at one of Victoria’s sensational surf beaches there’s something to explore for everyone. Why not get out of the city and explore one of Victoria’s unique regional areas.
The Great Ocean Road – An amazing coastline to travel and stunningly breathtaking, the Great Ocean Road is a photographer's delight and consistently features in the Top 10 of the world's greatest scenic coastal drives.
Top things to do on the Great Ocean Road:
- View the 12 Apostles from one of several lookouts
- Dine at Brae, one of the world’s Top 50 restaurants
- Enjoy the view from above at Live Wire Park, Lorne
Macedon Ranges – Experience the lush environment of the Macedon Ranges. Why not indulge in a spa or wellness treatment, or if being outside is more your thing, enjoy a hike or bike ride in one of Victoria’s most green regions.
Top things to do in the Macedon Ranges:
- Visit the iconic Hanging Rock
- Hire a bike and cycle the Federation Trail
- Spoil yourself with a treatment at one of Macedon’s many spas or wellness centres
Yarra Valley – Sample some of the best wine and food the state of Victoria has to offer whilst traveling through the serene forest of the Blue Dandenong Ranges and the Yarra Valley, one of Australia's most picturesque wine regions.
Top things to do in the Yarra Valley:
- Enjoy a scenic hot air balloon ride
- Partake in a wine tasting at one of hundreds of wineries
- Splurge at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie
Mornington Peninsula – Explore the serene atmosphere of the Mornington Peninsula. Why not visit one of the Peninsula’s long white sand beaches, vineyards or tourist attractions.
Top things to do on the Mornington Peninsula:
- Get up close and personal with seals and dolphins
- Relax at the Peninsula hot springs
- Enjoy a game of golf at a world class golf course