The main ICSSP web-site page is at http://dbsi.hdu.edu.cn/icssp2020/.
Call for Papers
Techniques under the general heading of artificial intelligence (AI) are transforming many industries. Software development and evolution is no exception. These techniques including (but not limited to) Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) are redefining how developers build software products. ML and DL are accelerating contemporary software development lifecycles by analyzing huge amounts of data produced and consumed throughout the process. Concurrently, hardware provisioning is undergoing fundamental changes. We now see the rise of serverless infrastructure provisioning and a move towards pay-per-use hardware with the invention of microservices and Function-as-a-Service (FaaS) technology.
AI can be an aid to software and systems processes, while software and system processes are required to build AI-based systems. With automated toolchains and cloud-based hardware provisioning paradigms driving more rapid and continuous integration and delivery, how will this combination of process, technology and people improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of software and systems development?
ICSSP 2020 is seeking contributions on research, practice, and compelling new ideas pertaining, but not limited, to the following topics:
- Software and systems processes for AI-based systems
- AI for general software and systems processes
- General software process related studies and research reports
- Measurement for hybrid and evolving processes
- The impact of serverless infrastructure on software and systems processes
- Empirical studies and experience reports on agile or hybrid processes
- Factors affecting selection, design, adoption, management and success of hybrid processes
- Continuous integration and deployment for serverless infrastructure
- Function-as-a-Service software and systems processes
- Impacts of special requirements such as high safety/reliability, globally distributed development, continuous integration, and others
- Evolution or transformation of organizations
- Enterprise processes for advanced development paradigms such as agile, lean, DevOps or customer-centric development
- Data science for analysis and management of hybrid and evolving processes
For ICSSP 2020, we are seeking full papers, short papers and posters.
Submissions must be made through the submission site (https://icssp2020.hotcrp.com/) prior to the submission deadline. For further information, please contact Eray Tuzun via firstname.lastname@example.org or Paul Clarke via Paul.M.Clarke@dcu.ie.