47th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2025) in Ottawa, Canada | April-May 2025
ICSE, the IEEE/ACM International Conference on Software Engineering, is the premier software engineering conference. It will be held April 26-May 4 2025 in Ottawa. Core conference days will be Wednesday April 30 to Friday May 2.
ICSE provides a forum where researchers, practitioners, and educators gather together to present and discuss research results, innovations, trends, experiences and issues in the field of software engineering.
This website is under development, and more information will be added in the coming months.
ICSE 2025 preliminary information
Submissions to the main conference technical track will be in two cycles.
- (Mandatory) Abstract: Mar 15, 2024
- Submission: Mar 22, 2024
- Author response period: Jun 11-13, 2024
- Notification: Jul 5, 2024
- Revision due: Aug 2, 2024
- Camera-ready (of directly accepted papers): Aug 16, 2024
- Final decision (of revised papers): Nov 1, 2024
- Camera-ready (of accepted revised papers): Dec 13, 2024
- (Mandatory) Abstract: Jul 26, 2024
- Submission: Aug 2, 2024
- Author response period: Oct 8-10, 2024
- Notification: Nov 1, 2024
- Revision due: Nov 29, 2024
- Camera-ready (of directly accepted papers): Dec 13, 2024
- Final decision (of revised papers): Jan 15, 2025
- Camera-ready (of accepted revised papers): Feb 12, 2025
The following deadlines are approximate, and are subject to change. Certain co-located events may have different deadlines.
- Deadline to arrange with ICSE 2025 to host a co-located event: May 1, 2024 (submit earlier to increase chance of acceptance)
- Proposals for Tutorials, Workshops and similar activities at ICSE: June 15, 2024
- Paper deadlines for Software Engineering in Practice, Software Engineering in Society, New Ideas and Emerging Results: October 10, 2024
- Paper deadlines for Workshops and Doctoral Symposium papers: November 9, 2024
- Camera ready for all papers other than the Research Track, and deadline for registration for authors of these tracks: February 5, 2025 or earlier
- Early registration deadline (for reduced registration fee): February 15, 2025