Accepted WorkshopsFollowing are the list of workshops that are accepted at ICSA 2024.
WASA 2024: 10th International Workshop on Automotive System/Software Architectures
Organizers: Stefan Kugele, Yanja Dajsuren and Alessio Bucaioni
GREENS 2024: 8th International Workshop on Green and Sustainable Software
Organizers: Silverio Martínez-Fernández and Elisa Yumi Nakagawa
FAACS 2024: 8th International Workshop on Formal Approaches for Advanced Computing Systems
Organizers: Livia Lestingi, Nadeem Abbas and Patrizia Scandurra
BlockArch 2024: 5th Workshop on Blockchain-Based Architecture
Organizers: Mohamad Kassab, Valdemar Vicente Graciano Neto and Giuseppe Destefanis
SAML 2024: 3rd International Workshop on Software Architecture and Machine Learning
Organizers: Justus Bogner, Henry Muccini, Marie Platenius-Mohr and Karthik Vaidhyanathan
TwinArch & DTE 2024: 3rd International Workshop on Digital Twin Architecture and 3rd International Workshop on Digital Twin Engineering
Organizers: Pablo Oliveira Antonino, Flavio Oquendo and Bedir Tekinerdogan, & Vinay Kulkarni, Ruth Breu, Nour Ali, Philipp Zech, Tony Clark, Balbir Barn and Souvik Barat
QUALIFIER 2024: 2nd International Workshop on Quality in Software Architecture
Organizers: Daniele Di Pompeo and Michele Tucci
EDGE SOFTWARE ARCHITECTURE 2024: 1st Workshop on Edge Software Architecture
Organizers: Andrea Janes, Valentina Lenarduzzi, Xiaozhou Li and Davide Taibi
Call for Workshop Proposals
ICSA 2024 will be held at IIIT Hyderabad, India between June 4-8, 2024. ICSA 2024 workshops aim to provide a forum for researchers and software architects to explore and exchange experiences and R&D results in the field of software architecture. Rising interest and new development in software architecture, new explorations, software architecture application and integration to other areas of software engineering and new perspectives in software architecture are suitable themes for ICSA workshop. Workshops may be half-day or one-day events. For ideas of ICSA workshop themes, please refer to past ICSA workshops.
Workshops may be half-day or one-day events. For ideas of ICSA workshop themes, please refer to past ICSA workshops.
Workshop organizers are responsible for submission and selection of papers. Submissions must follow the IEEE Computer Science proceedings format, as workshop proceedings will be published in ICSA 2024 Companion proceedings, and appear in IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Workshop organizers may allow for different types of contributions (e.g., technical, position, and case study papers), but a workshop paper should not exceed a maximum of 8 pages in IEEE format.
Proposal SubmissionWorkshop proposals must be written in English, not exceed 4 pages in IEEE CS proceedings format, and must be submitted electronically in PDF through EasyChair. Proposals should include:
- Names and affiliations of organizers
- Past workshops (at ICSA, ECSA, or elsewhere) held by the organizers
- Description of the workshop theme and its relations with the field of Software Architecture
- Goals and objectives for the workshop
- Whether you prefer full-day or half-day option
- Justification in case of proposing different important dates than below
Evaluation CriteriaWorkshop proposals will be reviewed based on:
- Potential of the workshop to advance the state of software architecture research and/or practice.
- Timeliness and expected interest in the topic.
- Organizers’ ability to lead a successful workshop.
- At least one of the workshop organizers needs to register for the conference and attend the workshop in person.
- Workshops will be conducted in a hybrid meeting mode. Presenters of accepted papers need to attend in person, other participants may join online.
Important DatesThese dates apply to all workshops:
- Workshop proposal submission deadline: October 15, 2023
- Workshop proposal notification: October 30, 2023
- Workshop Call for Papers: November 15, 2023 on ICSA Website
- Workshop Paper submission: February 18, 2024
- Workshop Paper Acceptance: March 17, 2024
- Workshop program publication: To be Announced
- Camera-ready workshop papers due: March 31, 2024
- Workshop dates: June 4-5, 2024
Notes: All deadlines are 23:59h AoE (anywhere on Earth)
Workshop Track ChairsBarbora Buhnova, Masaryk University, Czech Republic
Paris Avgeriou, University of Groningen, The Netherlands