ICSE’21 is RunningICSE’21 invites you to participate in its first-ever virtual run event. Join us from 25-27 May 2021 AOE in a virtual run of 5 km.
Why run?Usually, we will meet in-person celebrating together as a community. Since we will not be seeing each other in-person for quite some time, let us show our community spirit virtually. Moreover, it is good to get some exercise now that we are spending most of our time in front of a computer.
What to do?Register yourself now at https://forms.gle/RmFJPy88UkrfoNSs7 or during the conference!
During the event,
- Track your run using any GPX tracking device. GPX can be tracked on your phone using applications (e.g., RunKeeper and Strava) or watches such as Fitbit and Apple Watch.
- Share your route on RaceMap. More details later.
- Share your best selfie on Twitter with the hashtag #ICSEisRunning
Looking for more fun!We will have
- Picture for the day award
- ICSE badge for runners
- Watch your run on a global map of ICSE participants
- A collage of the selfies on ICSE’21 Twitter