The ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis is the leading research symposium on software testing and analysis, bringing together academics, industrial researchers, and practitioners to exchange new ideas, problems, and experience on how to analyze and test software systems.
We are happy to announce that the paper Practical Pluggable Types for Java by Matthew M. Papi, Mahmood Ali, Telmo Luis Correa Jr., Jeff H. Perkins, and Michael D. Ernst, published in the ISSTA 2008 proceedings, has been selected to receive the ISSTA 2018 Impact Paper Award. Michael Ernst will be giving a keynote presentation at ISSTA 2018, related to the ISSTA 2008 paper. See the keynote page for more details.
We are happy to announce that the paper Test Input Generation With Java PathFinder by Willem Visser, Corina S. Pǎsǎreanu, and Sarfraz Khurshid, published in the ISSTA 2004 proceedings, has been selected to receive the ISSTA 2018 Retrospective Impact Paper Award. The authors will be giving a keynote presentation at ISSTA 2018, related to the ISSTA 2004 paper. See the keynote page for more details.
Program @ Glance
|Sunday, July 15
|Monday, July 16
|Tuesday, July 17
|Wednesday, July 18
|Thursday, July 19
|Friday, July 20
|Saturday, July 21
|Curry On Party
We are pleased to announce the following workshops:
- COP 10th International Workshop on Context-Oriented Programming
- BenchWork First Workshop on Reproducible Experiments and Benchmarking
- DPA First Workshop on Declarative Program Analysis
- FTfJP 20th Workshop on Formal Techniques for Java-like Programs
- ICOOOLPS 13th Implementation, Compilation, Optimization of Object-Oriented Languages, Programs and Systems Workshop
- INTUITESTBEDS 4th Workshop on User Interface Test Automation, and 8th Workshop on TESting Techniques for event BasED Software.
- ISAGT Introspective Systems for Automatically Generating Tests
- ML4PL 2nd International Workshop on Machine Learning for Programming Languages
- Panathon Program analysis hackathon
- SALAD First International Workshop on SoftwAre debLoating And Delayering
- SOAP 7th International Workshop on the State Of the Art in Program Analysis
- TAV-CPS/IoT Testing, Analysis, and Verification of Cyber-Physical Systems and Internet of Things
- VORTEX Runtime verification Workshop
- WoSSCA First International Workshop on Speculative Side Channel Analysis