The ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis (ISSTA) is the leading research symposium on software testing and analysis, bringing together academics, industrial researchers, and practitioners to exchange new ideas, problems, and experience on how to analyze and test software systems.
2022 will mark the 31st edition of ISSTA!
Congratulations to the following ISSTA Impact Paper Award:
- Probabilistic Symbolic Execution: Quantitative Program Analysis through Model Counting Jaco Geldenhuys, Matthew B Dwyer, Willem Visser
Don’t miss their award presentation!
Congratulations to the following ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Papers:
- Combining Solution Reuse and Bound Tightening for Efficient Analysis of Evolving Systems Clay Stevens, Hamid Bagheri
- Cross-Lingual Transfer Learning for Statistical Type Inference Zhiming Li, Xiaofei Xie, Haoliang Li, Zhengzi Xu, Yi Li, Yang Liu
- Finding Permission Bugs in Smart Contracts with Role Mining Ye Liu, Yi Li, Shang-Wei Lin, Cyrille Artho
- NCScope: Hardware-Assisted Analyzer for Native Code in Android Apps Hao Zhou, Shuohan Wu, Xiapu Luo, Ting Wang, Yajin Zhou, Chao Zhang, Haipeng Cai
- The Raise of Machine Learning Hyperparameter Constraints in Python Code Ingkarat Rak-amnouykit, Ana Milanova, Guillaume Baudart, Martin Hirzel, Julian Dolby
After thorough consideration, the steering committee decided to move the conference online. ISSTA 2022 and co-located events were originally planned to take place in Daejeon, South Korea, but due to the current COVID-19 situation, we have decided to switch to a virtual format. The organizing committee is now transforming every detail.