FoSSaCS seeks original papers on foundational research with a clear significance for software science. The conference invites submissions on theories and methods to support the analysis, integration, synthesis, transformation, and verification of programs and software systems. The specific topics covered by the conference include, but are not limited to, the following:
- categorical models and logics;
- language theory, automata, and games;
- modal, spatial, and temporal logics;
- type theory and proof theory;
- concurrency theory and process calculi;
- rewriting theory;
- semantics of programming languages;
- program analysis, correctness, transformation, and verification;
- logics of programming;
- software specification and refinement;
- models of concurrent, reactive, stochastic, distributed, hybrid, and mobile systems;
- emerging models of computation;
- logical aspects of computational complexity;
- models of software security;
- logical foundations of data bases
Call for Papers
This is a placeholder text.
You can expect more information about the call for papers soon.
This page will have information about the submission and selection process and list the important dates.