ESOP is an annual conference devoted to fundamental issues in the specification, design, analysis, and implementation of programming languages and systems. ESOP seeks contributions on all aspects of programming language research including, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Programming paradigms and styles: functional programming, object-oriented programming, aspect-oriented programming, logic programming, constraint programming, extensible programming languages, domain-specific languages, synchronous and real-time programming languages;
- Methods and tools to write and specify programs and languages: programming techniques, logical foundations, denotational semantics, operational semantics, meta programming, module systems, language-based security;
- Methods and tools for reasoning about programs: type systems, abstract interpretation, program verification, testing;
- Methods and tools for implementation: program transformations, rewriting systems, partial evaluation, experimental evaluations, virtual machines, intermediate languages, run-time environments;
- Concurrency and distribution: process algebras, concurrency theory, parallel programming, service-oriented computing, distributed and mobile languages.
Contributions bridging the gap between theory and practice are particularly welcome.
Call for Papers
Please check the ETAPS 2019 web site for the [general Call for Papers (https://www.etaps.org/2019/call-for-papers)