InterAVT 2019 Interactive Workshop on the Industrial Application of Verification and Testing
Modern verification and testing techniques are highly relevant for industrial software-intensive systems. Recent technological trends only increase the need for industrial-scale robust approaches.
Nevertheless, there are still many barriers that hinder their application in industrial practice:
- Industrial scale and complexity of “real” systems
- Usability/feasibility of formal techniques in practice
- New system paradigms make systems harder to analyse/verify/test (e.g., autonomous systems, machine learning)
Many of these challenges can only be tackled with increased communication and collaboration between researchers and practitioners. Consequently, this workshop aims to:
- Attract industry participants, bring researchers and practitioners together
- Foster communication between people working on similar problems
- Establish new opportunities for collaboration between participants from different backgrounds
Encourage report on the resulting progress at ETAPS conferences or workshops
Call for Papers
This is a placeholder text.
You can expect more information about the call for papers soon.
This page will have information about the submission and selection process and list the important dates.