Sign up to be a Student Volunteer and help us make ISSTA 2019 a unique experience for all attendants!
ISSTA is pleased to offer a number of opportunities for student volunteers, who are vital to the efficient operation and continued success of the conference each year. The student volunteer program is a chance for students from around the world to participate in the conferences whilst assisting us in preparing and running the event.
Job assignments for student volunteers include assisting with technical sessions, workshops, tutorials and panels, checking badges at doors, operating the information desk, helping with traffic flow, and general assistance to keep the conferences running smoothly.
Applicants can be undergraduate, Master’s, Ph.D. full- or part-time students, of computer science or related fields.
Applicants must be available for at least three (3) full days between 15th and 19th of July 2019 in order to offer 15 hours of volunteering work. Note that we will prioritize students who will be available the full week. Naturally presentations etc. at workshops and technical sessions take precedence.
The duty of volunteers are related to, included but not limited, registration, techniqual support and route guidanc, etc.
- A Complimentary Conference Registration, offering access to all open sessions (i.e., parallel paper presentations, demonstrations, and workshops) and conference proceedings.
- Free lunches and refreshments during breaks.
- Free conference banquet ticket.
- An ISSTA 2019 Student Volunteers T-shirt.
Please note that ISSTA 2019 Student Volunteers are responsible for their own travel arrangements and accommodation.
The ISSTA 2019 Program for Student Volunteers gives full- or part-time university students from around the world the opportunity to attend and contribute to premier international conference covering all areas of program analysis and testing technologies. As an ISSTA 2019 Student Volunteer, you will interact closely with researchers, academics and practitioners from various disciplines and meet other students from around the world.
The skills, talents and dedication of the Student Volunteers contribute to the overall quality of the Conference. The Student Volunteer role involves a range of duties, including, but not limited to:
- Providing assistance to the Conference management and secretariat staff.
- Helping and directing other Conference participants.
- Contributing to the overall smooth running of the Conference functions and social events. This also includes assisting during presentations and poster sessions as well as manning the information and registration desks.
A Student Volunteer should:
- Be enthusiastic and highly motivated, with strong interpersonal skills,
- Be fluent in English, which is the language of the conference,
- Be reliable, punctual and organized,
- Be a self-starter.
Apply and notification
To be considered as a Student Volunteer, please fill out the application form.
The application deadline is March 18, 2019 (notification: March 31).
- The second deadline is April 17, 2019 (notification: April 30).
Priority will be given to applications submitted by the first deadline. A limited number of applications received after the second deadline may be considered depending on need.
If you have any questions, please send them via email to email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application and seeing you at ISSTA 2019!