ISSTA 2022 (series) /
Information for Attendees
We welcome you all to the virtual ISSTA 2022.
Please read our guidelines to participate in the symposium more effectively.
Should you have any questions or inquiries about the symposium, don’t hesitate to contact us (email@example.com).
Online Conference System (http://issta2022.genimice.com/index.do)
To make it easy for our international community to attend the event from anywhere across the globe, ISSTA will use a 3-time-band format.
We are offering Virtual Background for ISSTA 2022! Please download here!
- Chrome/Edge browsers are recommended. Using Internet Explorer and Safari may cause restricted viewing or access.
- We recommend you check the network before the session. Use a high-speed network – wired, if possible – for a stable connection to the meeting.
- Use a headset to minimize any noise issues.
- Please try to find a quiet environment and maintain the environment during a session.
- Please note that all the materials and publications presented in ISSTA 2022 are prohibited from any unauthorized distribution or commercial use.
How to Login and Attend the Symposium
- You can access the online conference with your registered ID and PW via the online system.
- Once you complete the registration, additional tabs for the online conference will be added to your menu at the top of the page based on your registered information. If you haven’t completed the registration, please complete your registration first.
- All the presentations will be conducted as live streaming pre-recorded videos following the program schedule through Zoom on time.
- You may see the session schedule when you click the session title.
- You may access the Zoom meeting(s) once you click the Zoom button () beside each session title.
Watching Online Conference on Zoom
- Install a Zoom client.
- You can test joining a Zoom meeting as follows:
- Click “Join” → Wait a few seconds, and the Zoom client will run → Click “Join with Video” → Click “Join with Computer Audio”
- You can only test the microphone and video.
- You should check the guideline before entering the session.
- A Q&A board exists for the presentations. Participants can write down any questions to the presenters via the Q&A board.
- During each technical session, you may ask questions via the Q&A board or the Zoom chat.
- Once you upload your question, an email will be sent automatically to the presenter of the paper you asked for.
- If there is a reply to a question, a notification email will be sent to the questioner.
If you are not a registrant;
- Please note that you have to register to watch the sessions.
- To register, please follow the link: Online Conference System (http://issta2022.genimice.com/index.do)