Student volunteers play a crucial role in ensuring the success of ISSTA. They help with everything from registration to local support. Being a student volunteer is an excellent opportunity to meet, interact, and network with leading academics, industrial researchers, and practitioners in the areas of testing and program analysis. Such interactions often help shape the research direction for many students. Being a student volunteer is also a great way to meet other students from all over the world that share your interest in testing and program analysis.
Call for Student Volunteers
Sign up to be a Student Volunteer and help us make ISSTA 2022 a unique experience for all attendants. Being a student volunteer is also an excellent opportunity to meet, interact, and network with leading academic, industrial researchers, and practitioners. Such interactions often help shape the research direction for many students.
ISSTA is pleased to offer opportunities for student volunteers, who are vital to the efficient operation and continued success of the conference each year. The student volunteer program is a chance for students from around the world to participate in the conferences whilst assisting us in preparing and running the event.
The student volunteers will contribute to the overall quality of the virtual conference. The role involves a range of duties, including, but not limited to:
- Supporting online events and helping session chairs (e.g. recording sessions, taking questions from a Slack-like platform (TBD) to summarise for the session chair)
- Availability between Mon 18 July and Fri 22 July 2022 (inclusive, especially for the time band of 14:30 - 19:30 UTC). You will be requested to specify in the application form if you are not available on any of the days of the pre- and/or post-conference program. We can take this information into account during selection.
- A digital certificate of participation.
- A great opportunity to connect with leading researchers and discuss your research, both from academia and industry, and other students
A Student Volunteer should:
- Be undergraduate, Master’s, or Ph.D. full- or part-time students, of computer science or related fields.
- Be enthusiastic and highly motivated, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Be fluent in English, which is the language of the conference.
- Be reliable, punctual, and organized.
- Be a self-starter.
To be considered as a Student Volunteer, please fill out the application form.
- Application deadline: Fri 24 June 2022
- Notification: Fri 1 July 2022
- Conference: Mon 18 July - Fri 22 July 2022
- Sonal Mahajan, Fujitsu Research of America, United States
- Donghwan Shin, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg