- ICSE is the Premier international conference for professionals interested in all aspects of Software Engineering research (http://www.icse-conferences.org).
- A week-long event comprising paper presentations, workshops, tutorials, co-located conferences, keynotes, interactive sessions, networking events, and posters.
- Main Event: May 25-27
- Tutorials: May 24
- Workshops: May 23 & 28
- Over 1,500 participants from 50 countries around the world — academic, industrial, governmental researchers and advanced practitioners, of which over 30% are senior graduate students.
- The 43rd ICSE edition will be held in Madrid, Spain. As the center of a region with nearly 7M inhabitants, and the main communication hub between South-America and Europe, Madrid is a vibrant city from the social, business, and tourist perspectives. The city is one of the main technological hubs in Europe, being the 3rd region by number of ICT multinationals. Madrid is also the first in Spain in terms of number of developers (with 50% of the national total) and the seventh in Europe according to the State of European Tech 2018 report.
- ICSE 2021 preparedness plans for COVID-19. As there are chances that the world will be dealing with different confinement and mobility restrictions when ICSE 2021 is due to be held, we are preparing for different potential scenarios and benefits for supporters (see concrete benefits in the following page):
- Physical conference: general benefits + physical benefits
- Virtual conference: general benefits + virtual benefits
We will guarantee effective interaction and networking opportunities either in face-to-face or virtual formats or through a mixture of both, depending on needs.