- ICSE is the Premier international conference for professionals interested in all aspects of Software Engineering research (http://www.icse-conferences.org).
- A three weeks long event comprising paper presentations, workshops, tutorials, co-located conferences, keynotes, interactive sessions, networking events, and posters.
- Main Event: May 25-28
- Workshops: May 23 - June 4
- Co-located Events: May 17-21
- Over 1,700 participants from 50 countries around the world — academic, industrial, governmental researchers and advanced practitioners, of which over 30% are senior graduate students.
- ICSE 2021 goes virtual. . The current trends in the global Covid-19 pandemic make it very unlikely that we will be able to hold a physical conference in Madrid in May 2021 with sufficient assurances of safety. Thus, ICSE 2021 will be held virtually.
- Despite the challenges that everybody is facing these days, we are delighted that ICSE continues to be the prime venue for high quality software engineering research. ICSE 2021’s submissions follow the numbers of previous years and we are excited about a great program to come.
- We have studied past virtual conferences and have reached out ICSE audience on social media, to understand how we can make the virtual ICSE experience a great success for everybody. Social interaction, which is so important for our community, is our number one goal. ICSE 2021 will introduce innovative instruments, such as Watch Parties, to foster social interaction.