Tokyo is Japan’s capital and one of the world’s most populous metropolis. See more details at Japan Guide Tokyo City Guide and Tripadvisor Explore Tokyo. CSEE&T 2023 is hosted by Waseda University, based in Tokyo. Waseda University is regarded as one of the most selective and prestigious universities in Japanese university rankings.
- Conference Venue on Aug 7th-9th: Building 121, Waseda University
- Welcome Reception on Aug 7th MON: CÉ LA VI Tokyo, Tokyu Plaza Shibuya, Shibuya
- Banquet and Excursion on Aug 8th TUE: Sunshine Cruise Cruise, Sunshine Observatory and Sunshine Aquarium, Sunshine City, Ikebukuro
The closest station is the Waseda station (T04) of Tokyo Metro Tozai Line. From Exit 3a of Waseda station, the venue is located within 230m.
- Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/bkyjfyyS6VQMojr47
- Tokyo Metro subway map with venue location in English
There are two international airports in or near Tokyo: Tokyo International Airport (Haneda Airport, HND) and Narita International Airport (NRT).
- Tokyo International Airport (Haneda Airport, HND) to Waseda Station (Tokyo Metro): The popular route is from HND to Nihonbashi station by Keikyu Line and from Nihonbashi station to Waseda station by Tokyo Metro Tozai Line, which takes around 60 min.
- Narita International Airport (NRT) to Waseda Station (Tokyo Metro): The simplest route is from NRT to Tokyo station by JR Narita Express and from Otemachi station to Waseda station by Tokyo Metro Tozai Line, which takes around 80-90 min.
The Welcome Reception site is next to Shibuya Crossing, Tokyo’s iconic intersection. Please enjoy the bird-eye view night scenery of the Shibuya Crossing from our Welcome Reception site.
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/cRw1G2FWeiudmW447
The closest access to the Welcome Reception site is Shibuya Station. Depending on the route you take, the exit will be different. If you are using Japan Railways, please use the Hachiko exit. If you are using Tokyo Metro, please use the A7a or A7b exit.
Please consult the Shibuya Station Map for further information about other exits: https://www.shibuyastation.com/shibuya-station-map-finding-your-way/.
Access to CÉ LA VI Tokyo from Waseda University:
From Waseda station to Takadanobaba station by Tozai Line, then change to JR Yamanote line to Shibuya station, then take West Exit: https://goo.gl/maps/r3Z7iT8VvpteFvFg9
From Waseda station to Kudanshita station by Tozai Line, then change to Hanzomon line to Shibuya station, then take A7a or A7b Exit: https://goo.gl/maps/GHLS9AorZVsQ6Fbn9
Both routes take around 30 minutes.
More information: https://www.celavi.com/en/tokyo/
Banquet and excursion will be held at Sunshine Cruise Cruise, 58th Floor, Sunshine60 Building, Sunshine City, Ikebukuro
Banquet will be hosted at Ikebukuro Sunshine City, one of the most famous commercial buildings in Tokyo. A French course will be served (TBD). For the excursion, all participants can enjoy Observatory on the 60th Floor of the Sunshine60 Building and Sunshine Aquarium. (TBD)
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/jRRT6LGZeeYK2QNs8
Ikebukuro Sunshine City can be accessed through three close train stations. Ikebukuro Station for JR Yamanote Line, Higashi-Ikebukuro Station for Yurakucho Line, and Higashi-Ikebukuro Yonchome Station for Tokyo Sakura Tram.
Access to Sunshine City from Waseda University:
From Waseda station of Metro to Takadanobaba station by Tozai Line, then change to JR Yamanote line to Ikebukuro station, exit via gate 35: https://goo.gl/maps/R45K1dBgATYQaUsw6
From Waseda station of Metro to Iidabashi station by Tozai Line, then change to Yurakucho line to Higashi-Ikebukuro station, exit via gate 6: https://goo.gl/maps/WT97HbWxu4NBXG6PA
(Not recommended)( From Waseda station of Tram to Higashi-Ikebukuro Yonchome station using Tokyo Sakura Tram (Toden Arakawa Line): https://goo.gl/maps/nT5fsQnbYbPi3phXA )
LocationBuilding 121, Waseda University, 513 Wasedatsurumakichō, Shinjuku City, Tokyo
Japan Visit website