The IEEE/ACM Automated Software Engineering (ASE) conference is the premier forum for automated software engineering and brings together each year researchers, practitioners, and educators to discuss the most recent innovations, trends, experiences, and challenges.
The success of academic conferences depends heavily on corporate contributions. We would like to invite your company to support the conference as corporate benefactor. Below is a summary of the sponsorship levels and benefits.
Supporting ASE is an excellent opportunity to get high visibility to a large group of software engineering scientists and to recruit highly qualified software engineers. Other benefits include free registrations, exhibition tables, etc. If you have other ideas, please talk to us.
Previous ASE conferences attracted ~300 attendees from many countries (33% students), 130+ papers by 450+ authors were presented, and over 250 volunteers helped organize the conference. We expect ASE 2022 to be as successful.
Please contact the General Chair, Marouane Kessentini, at marouane (AT) umich (DOT) edu to support the ASE 2022 conference.
- One registration to ASE
- Acknowledgement of support at conference opening
- Distribution of electronic promotional materials (flyers, brochures, presentations) to attendees
- Logo and web link on the web pages of the conference
- Logo on the conference program
Gold-level package features plus…
- One additional registration to ASE (two registrations in total)
- Event naming opportunities: lunches, breaks or sessions
- ACM/IEEE membership conference rates (all events)
- Half-page advertisement in conference program
Platinum-level sponsorship features plus…
- One additional registration to ASE (three registrations in total)
- Two invitations to post-conference celebration
- Two-minute plenary session welcome to attendees
- Event naming opportunities: social events, lunches, breaks, or sessions1
- Display table at the conference in the registration area for promotional materials
Add-on package: Student Volunteer Program ($2,000 US). Your logo is included on the student volunteer shirts. Available to only one Diamond supporter.
Naming benefits: The level and date of commitments is used for assignments. Social event naming available to Diamond level only. Lunch, breaks, and session naming available to Diamond and Platinum levels.