Registered user since Mon 15 Jan 2018
Kevin Moran is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science at George Mason University. He graduated with his B.A. in Physics and Computer Science from the College of the Holy Cross in 2013, his M.S. in Computer Science from the College of William & Mary in 2015, and his P.hD. in Computer Science from the College of William & Mary in 2018 advised by Dr. Denys Poshyvanyk. His main research interests include software engineering, maintenance, and evolution with a focus on mobile platforms. Additionally, he explores applications of data mining and machine learning to software engineering problems.
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Research Track-track
- Towards a Universal Python: Translating the Natural Modality of Python into Other Human Languages
- Committee Member in New Ideas and Emerging Results Track - Program Committee within the New Ideas and Emerging Results Track-track
- Journal First Co-Chair in Organizing Committee
- Engineering Accessible Software
- Journal First Co-Chair in Journal First Track - Program Committee within the Journal First Track-track