Registered user since Mon 3 Sep 2018
Davide Taibi is Full professor at the University of Oulu, and Tampere University, Finland.
His research activities are focused on software quality in cloud-based systems, supporting companies in keeping Technical Debt under control while migrating to cloud-native architectures. Moreover, he is interested in cloud-related patterns, anti-patterns, and “bad smells” that can help companies to avoid issues during the development process both in monolithic systems and in cloud-native ones.
Formerly, he worked at the Free University of Bolzano, Technical University of Kaiserslautern, Germany, Fraunhofer IESE - Kaiserslautern, Germany, and Università degli Studi dell’Insubria, Italy. In 2011 she was one of the co-founders of Opensoftengineering s.r.l., a spin-off company of the Università degli Studi dell’Insubria.
International Conference on Program Comprehension
- Author of Methods in AOS: hypothesis formulation, variables selection, instrumentation within the IASESE Advanced School-track
- Author of Introduction within the IASESE Advanced School-track
- Author of Wrap-up within the IASESE Advanced School-track
- Author of Session 4: Shall we shorten the Study Design Sections? within the ISERN-track
- Author of Illustrative Example within the IASESE Advanced School-track