We are looking for enthusiastic people to help us make the 32nd International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE’24) a unique experience for all attendees. Being a student volunteer at RE’24 is an excellent opportunity to connect and interact with leading academic and industrial researchers and practitioners in Requirements Engineering. Being a student volunteer is also a great way to meet other students from around the world interested in Requirements Engineering.
Would you like to be part of the RE’24 organization? Don’t miss your chance! Sign up and help us!
· Applicants must be full-time Undergraduate, Master’s, or Ph.D. students for the 2024 academic year.
· We seek enthusiastic students with strong interpersonal, technical, and English communication skills who are ethical, reliable, punctual, organized, and take initiative.
· Volunteers must arrive at the conference venue by Sunday, June 23, 2024 @ 14:00.
· Complimentary registration to the main conference and workshops
· A Student Volunteer RE’24 shirt
· Conference Proceedings
· Refreshments during breaks
· Lunch tickets during the conference
· One ticket for the Welcome Conference Reception
· One ticket for the Conference Banquet
· All student volunteers will be acknowledged and presented with a certificate of appreciation by the conference
· An opportunity to understand the conference backstage
· An excellent opportunity to connect with leading researchers and discuss your research, both from academia and industry and with other students
Please note that RE’24 Student Volunteers are responsible for their own travel arrangements and accommodation.
The student volunteers’ skills, talents, and dedication contribute to the overall quality of the conference. The student volunteer role involves a range of duties, including, but not limited to:
Working around 20 hours during the conference
Technical assistance to speakers and attendees
Monitoring session rooms
Collecting tickets and checking badges at various halls
Disseminating information at the registration, information, and materials pickup stations
Providing defined assistance for attendees with special needs
Contributing to the overall smooth running of the conference functions and social events
Being available from June 24-28, 2024
· Complete the online application form (available soon)
· Arrange for a letter of reference from your academic supervisor or another faculty member at your institution, indicated in the application form, to be emailed to the Student Volunteer Co-Chairs with the subject “[RE24SV] Letter for
Application Submission: April 5, 2024
Application Notification: April 29, 2024
All deadlines are 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (Standard Time).
Any inquiries regarding the student volunteer application can be directed to the Student Volunteer Co-Chairs.