Registered user since Sat 30 Dec 2017
Hongyu Zhang is currently an associate professor at The University of Newcastle, Australia. Previously, he was a Lead Researcher at Microsoft Research Asia and an Associate Professor at Tsinghua University, China. He received his PhD degree from National University of Singapore in 2003. His research is in the area of Software Engineering, in particular, software analytics, testing, maintenance, and reuse. The main theme of his research is to improve software quality and productivity by mining software data. He has published more than 160 research papers in international journals and conferences, including TSE, TOSEM, ICSE, FSE, POPL, AAAI, IJCAI, KDD, ASE, ISSTA, ICSME, ICDM, and USENIX. He received three ACM Distinguished Paper awards. He has also served as a program committee member for many software engineering conferences. More information about him can be found at: https://sites.google.com/site/hongyujohn/ .
- Committee Member in Research Track within the Research Track-track
- DSFM: Enhancing Functional Code Clone Detection with Deep Subtree Interactions
- An Empirical Study on Low GPU Utilization of Deep Learning Jobs
- LogShrink: Effective Log Compression by Leveraging Commonality and Variability of Log Data
- Committee Member in Technical Briefings within the Technical Briefings-track
- Modularizing while Training: a New Paradigm for Modularizing DNN Models