Registered user since Thu 24 Sep 2015
Arie van Deursen is a professor in software engineering at Delft University of Technology. His research interests include software testing, software architecture, trustworthy artificial intelligence, and applications in the area of Fintech. He is also head of the Department of Software Technology. Follow him on Mastodon as @firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter via @avandeursen.
- On the Difficulty of Identifying Incident-Inducing Changes
- New Faculty Symposium Co-Chair in Organising Committee
- Committee Member in New Faculty Symposium within the New Faculty Symposium-track
- Data vs. Model Machine Learning Fairness Testing: An Empirical Study
- Language Models for Code Completion: A Practical Evaluation
- Traces of Memorisation in Large Language Models for Code