Registered user since Thu 24 Sep 2015
I am a professor in software engineering at Delft University of Technology, where I head of the Department of Software Technology. You can follow me on Twitter via @avandeursen.
I consider open access instrumental to wider dissemination of research results: If your conference hasn’t adopted golden open access yet, consider self-archiving through green open acccess.
- SynTest-Solidity: Automated Test Case Generation and Fuzzing for Smart Contracts
- Challenges in Applying Continuous Experimentation: A Practitioners’ Perspective
- PropR: Property-Based Automatic Program Repair
- Factors Affecting On-Time Delivery in Large-Scale Agile Software Development
- "Project smells" — Experiences in Analysing the Software Quality of ML Projects with mllint
View general profile