Registered user since Mon 13 Jun 2016
Andreas Zeller is faculty at the CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security, and professor for Software Engineering at Saarland University, both in Saarbrücken, Germany. His research on automated debugging, mining software archives, specification mining, and security testing has been highly influential. Andreas is an ACM Fellow and holds an ACM SIGSOFT Outstanding Research Award.
You can find Andreas on Twitter as @AndreasZeller.
- Digital networking and community (short talk + discussion)
- PC Co-Chair in Organizing Committee
- Session Chair of ICSE Keynote (part of All plenary events)
- Session Chair of BoF 18: Research Impact in Software Engineering (part of Birds of a Feather)
- Session Chair of ACM SIGSOFT Outstanding Researcher keynote (part of All plenary events)
- Session Chair of Opening (part of All plenary events)
- PC Co-Chair in Program Committee within the Technical Track-track
View general profile