Registered user since Fri 15 Mar 2019
Sumon Biswas is a Postdoctoral Researcher at Institute for Software Research (ISR), Carnegie Mellon University. He completed Ph.D. in Computer Science from Iowa State University (ISU). His research interests are in the intersection of Software Engineering, Programming Languages, and Artificial Intelligence. Especially, he focuses on engineering fairness property and ethical aspects in AI based software. He is also working on ensuring the dependability of safety-critical AI/ML systems. Previously, he worked on ML software repository mining and analysis in large-scale using the Boa framework. He built Python language support for Boa to analyze ML programs and Jupyter Notebooks. He also worked in the D4 (Dependable Data-Driven Discovery) initiative at ISU towards increasing the dependability of data-driven software.
- Fairify: Fairness Verification of Neural Networks
- Towards Understanding Fairness and its Composition in Ensemble Machine Learning
- Committee Member in Onsite Judges within the SRC - ACM Student Research Competition-track
- Replication Package of the ICSE 2023 Paper Entitled "Fairify: Fairness Verification of Neural Networks"
- Committee Member in ACM Student Research Competition within the SRC - ACM Student Research Competition-track
- Mentor in Mentors within the SMeW - Student Mentoring Workshop-track
- Artifact for the ICSE 2023 Paper Entitled "Towards Understanding Fairness and its Composition in Ensemble Machine Learning"
View general profile