The poster session is an excellent opportunity for researchers to present and discuss their recent or ongoing work with a broad audience. The ECOOP and ISSTA poster sessions will be co-located. Students attending both conferences are strongly encouraged to participate, as this will allow them to present themselves and their work to the community and receive feedback in an interactive, laid-back setting.
Posters can be either:
- Independent presentations that will be reviewed by the Poster Committee for acceptance,
- or associated with work to be presented at the ECOOP or ISSTA research tracks or Doctoral Symposium. The Posters Committee will not review those submissions, as they illustrate work that has been thoroughly scrutinized by other committees.
Authors of accepted posters will also have the opportunity to present demos using their laptops.
Call for associated posters
Authors of accepted papers at ECOOP, ISSTA, and their co-located events are invited to present a poster to further increase the visibility of their work and spark interesting one-on-one conversations. Interested authors are required to express their interest in participating to the session by registering through an online form, so that we can provide for poster boards and other supplies.
Registrations are done through https://goo.gl/forms/NDes4OckSSwE7XP33. The submission deadline is June 22nd, 2018 AoE. Posters associated with the ECOOP and ISSTA events are accepted by default, so there will be no author notification.
Authors of posters associated with other events do not need to submit anything on EasyChair. The poster format should be of A0 or smaller, in portrait orientation.
Call for independent posters
We encourage submissions embracing a broad range of topics related to object orientation, which:
- identify new research problems and propose possible approaches to solve them,
- describe software artifacts and tools developed by the authors and accessible to the community,
- or present work not yet ready for submission to conferences and journal in its current form.
Interested authors should submit a poster abstract describing their work along with the poster in pdf format. The abstract is limited to one page, including references, in the official "2017 ACM Master article template”, as can be obtained from the ACM Proceedings Template pages. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed based on originality and quality. Poster sizes of up to A0, portrait format will be accepted.
Submissions are done through https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ecoopissta18posters. The submission deadline is May 18th, 2018 AoE, with the author notification on June 13th, 2018.
Authors of accepted posters do not need to register through the Google form.